Part Time Guest Services Associate
Computer Museum of America
5000 Commerce Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
The Computer Museum of America (CMoA) is accepting applications for a part-time Guest Services Associate (8 hours/week).
CMoA seeks an outgoing person to welcome and provide visitors with exceptional customer service to the Museum and to manage admission, membership, and gift shop sales and transactions. The Guest Services Associate will perform all functions of the Visitor Services Department in order to provide a high level of customer service to members, visitors, volunteers, and staff.
Please note this job requires weekend hours, please do not apply if you cannot work weekends.
Ideally this person will be interested in history, technology, education, and providing an excellent experience for visitors of all ages.
- Some retail or restaurant experience preferred;
- Point of Sale experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Availability on Saturdays, holidays, and occasional evenings
- Reliable and punctual attendance required
- Credit and criminal background check required including drug test
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Exert up to 35-50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 15 pounds frequently and a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
- More than 50% of a typical workday will be spent walking, standing, balancing (standing on and using 1-2 steps), reaching, using fingers to handle objects such as money and gift shop items
Hours per week:
8 hours per week on Saturdays
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 – $12.00/hour
- United States (Required)
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line Visitor Services Manager